NFL 2020

Lineker

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

Maybe the league takes this blatant tanking attempt and implements an NBA/NHL style to determine the draft order now.

As much as I'd laugh at the Jets, I'd hate it because I'm sure it'd magically result in Trevor Lawrence in Dallas.

somewhere out there Maxx and LL just became aroused and they don’t know why.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

Maybe the league takes this blatant tanking attempt and implements an NBA/NHL style to determine the draft order now.

As much as I'd laugh at the Jets, I'd hate it because I'm sure it'd magically result in Trevor Lawrence in Dallas.

It wouldn't be unprecedented for the league to just change things up with no notice but the controversy would be immense and I *highly* doubt the league is going to run away from the potential of Trevor Lawrence in New York when the alternative is Jacksonville.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damshow said:

It wouldn't be unprecedented for the league to just change things up with no notice but the controversy would be immense and I *highly* doubt the league is going to run away from the potential of Trevor Lawrence in New York when the alternative is Jacksonville.

B-but he said Dallas could be the alternative! The NFL would love that!