NFL 2020

Lineker

The Jets weren't the only team interested in him the offseason so I still could see him at least getting a shot in training camp with someone next year. He also has a crazy work ethic that sets the tone for the RB room so he might be worth keeping around even if he won't play much. 

Edited by livid

10 minutes ago, livid said:

The Jets weren't the only team interested in him the offseason so I still could see him at least getting a shot in training camp with someone next year. He also has a crazy work ethic that sets the tone for the RB room so he might be worth keeping around even if he won't play much. 

Kind of like an extra RB coach that can play some

I can see the value in bringing aboard a veteran RB3, but I'd expect he'd probably be inactive until there's an injury.  Plenty of teams out there roster 4 RBs but activate the RB4 ahead of the RB3 on gamedays because the RB4 contributes on specials.

So yeah, would effectively be a player-coach role unless one of the top two backs go down.

6 minutes ago, damshow said:

The Ravens have been shut down due to multiple positive COVID-19 cases in the organization. Thursday's game is "still scheduled to go ahead" but I have no idea how it will.

Seems the Ravens and Steelers are going to be able to enjoy their Thanksgiving and will likely enjoy a late Monday night game.

14 minutes ago, damshow said:

Good, my Thanksgiving won't be ruined.

*Glaring at you white eating turkey, watching Chase Young destroy Andy Dalton*

Bully for you

I dunno, Palmer's injury was pretty similar and he played for another 12 years.  Bridgewater's was possibly even worse.  They just need to be sure not to rush him back, even if it means not playing him for the majority of next season. 

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Joe Burrow's knee was practically destroyed. 

I really, really hope I'm wrong but feels like we can already toss Burrow into the "what if?" pile.

Hopefully this is not another Alex Smith level injury. *shudders at that thought*

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

Meanwhile, the Bengals probably would have rushed to the podium to select Penei Sewell but he got carted off with a leg injury the other day.

Some teams are just snakebit.

Nevermind, apparently they had a different Sewell.  Penei is sitting out the season.  Bengals will probably be picking 2nd or 3rd when all is said and done so they'll be in a great position to take him.

If feels like every time I see the Rams uniforms I find something new I hate about them.  Why the fuck do their numbers looks like they’re plastic?

• Like 4

The Rams' new uniforms, and some of the Chargers' new alternates, look as if they were made in Create-A-Team mode of a game....about 20 years ago. The Chargers are easiest to fix: just lose the helmet #s and blue pants.