NFL 2020

Lineker

The most useless line of commentary that every announce team says is “Team X say they have it” when there’s a big pile up for a fumble.

Well no fucking shit.  Nobody can see the ball on the bottom of the pile and actually know who has it...what do you want them to do?  Point in the other team’s direction?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, damshow said:

They paid tribute to the 58th anniversary of William Clay Ford buying the team by scoring exactly 0 points.

Sounds about right. 

I did fall asleep though, but it was one if those games you could just see the offense wasn't going to click. Defense did a decent job i guess...

The division will be won by a 6-win team. Hard to see the Eagles doing it with their brutal stretch of the schedule ahead. WFT and Dallas have largely similar schedule strength. Feel like Thanksgiving is going to be a huge game in determining division winner.

Until it winds up being the Giants I guess...

1 hour ago, damshow said:

The division will be won by a 6-win team. Hard to see the Eagles doing it with their brutal stretch of the schedule ahead. WFT and Dallas have largely similar schedule strength. Feel like Thanksgiving is going to be a huge game in determining division winner.

Until it winds up being the Giants I guess...

Jon Bois at SB Nation speculates the NFCE winner might even only get to 5 wins

• Like 2