NFL 2020

Lineker

46 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

I had no rooting interest in the game but I did want to see Kyler uncork another Hail Mary attempt to Hopkins.  So thanks to the Cardinals right tackle for letting Carlos Dunlap just mow through him with ease

That was such a strange game. The Seahawks defense has been butt all year, especially the front 7, and they just were constantly in Murray's face disrupting what had been a very well-oiled machine on offense all season. Cards offensive line, in the utter silence of an empty stadium, kept having these ridiculous false starts because they were on their heels. It felt like a classic Thursday night game where up was down, down was up, etc.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I hope New Orleans just goes all gadget plays all game long. Every play is a reverse, a double reverse, or a fake reverse-halfback pass. 

The E-Fed of football offensive game plans

• Like 1

Sean Payton is definitely somebody who would tell you Jameis won't be a factor at all and then roll both of them out there.  I'll believe it when I see it.

If it's true though, it is fair to once again question the motives behind many of these teams.  Jameis is 26 years old and threw for over 5,000 yards last year yet he's potentially riding the pine in favor of a 30 year old gadget player?  Sounds about white.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Sean Payton is definitely somebody who would tell you Jameis won't be a factor at all and then roll both of them out there.  I'll believe it when I see it.

If it's true though, it is fair to once again question the motives behind many of these teams.  Jameis is 26 years old and threw for over 5,000 yards last year yet he's potentially riding the pine in favor of a 30 year old gadget player?  Sounds about white.

Oh so there were no glaring negatives in Jameis' play last year that might make someone hesitant to name him the starter?

34 minutes ago, damshow said:

If he does though it could be meltdown city in fantasy leagues where Hill, as a TE, is going to put up QB points.

As someone who streams TEs most of the time, I immediately went straight to Yahoo but they've already killed his TE eligibility.

23 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Oh so there were no glaring negatives in Jameis' play last year that might make someone hesitant to name him the starter?

I'm well aware of his interception issues but I can't justify not giving a guy who has had previous success in the league a chance over a gimmick player, should it actually come to that.

Never really understood the Saints' apparent affinity for Hill, there were reports in January that if Brees retired they would sooner go with Hill as a starter than bother re-signing Teddy Bridgewater.

Aren't they paying Hill quite a decent wage? Whereas Jameis is quite cheap? (I might be entirely making that up). 

23 minutes ago, DFF said:

Aren't they paying Hill quite a decent wage? Whereas Jameis is quite cheap? (I might be entirely making that up). 

Yeah they re-signed Hill to something like a 2 year 20 million dollar deal in the off-season.

No idea what Jameis is on but I would imagine it's pennys