NFL 2020

Lineker

I kept good tabs on him because he was a 5-star coming out of high school and he picked Maryland over Notre Dame. And I laughed because he’d have like 2 catches a game, granted for like 108 yards, but come on man, Maryland over ND? 😕

Now I’m sad, because we could’ve had Will Fuller and Stephon Diggs on the field together and that would’ve been magic. 

5 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I suggested it on draft day but please do not let the Eagles fans that you know forget that they drafted Jalen Reagor over Justin Jefferson, Tee Higgins, and Chase Claypool.

They would have sucked too. Hard for a WR to be any good when the QB can't get them the ball. 

NFL has cancelled the Pro Bowl, and instead it will be played in Madden, with fans still voting for the players to be involved.  Yes this is a real thing.  Yes the NFL has managed to find something people want to watch less than the Pro Bowl.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

NFL has cancelled the Pro Bowl, and instead it will be played in Madden, with fans still voting for the players to be involved.  Yes this is a real thing.  Yes the NFL has managed to find something people want to watch less than the Pro Bowl.

Will the players get to play as themselves in game?  That might be fun to watch

5 minutes ago, Lint said:

Will the players get to play as themselves in game?  That might be fun to watch

I read its gonna be a big mixture of pro bowlers, coaches, really good online madden players, and others. Basically its going to be a big fucking Madden pro bowl free for all. It does sound kind of entertaining.

Edit - to clarify, its basically a bunch of people playing a bunch of simulations of the pro bowl.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/11/18/21573153/jaguars-yannick-ngakoue-pro-bowl-vote-vikings

Top quality shithousery from Jags fans. 

If Ngakoue makes the Pro Bowl the Vikes have to upgrade their pick comp to the the Jags. So Jags fans are attempting to rig the Pro Bowl, with the help of Lions, Packers and Bears fans 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, DFF said:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/11/18/21573153/jaguars-yannick-ngakoue-pro-bowl-vote-vikings

If Ngakoue makes the Pro Bowl the Vikes have to upgrade their pick comp to the the Jags. So Jags fans are attempting to rig the Pro Bowl, with the help of Lions, Packers and Bears fans 😅

This is amazing and I'm all about it

• Admin
2 hours ago, DFF said:

STOP THE COUNT!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2