NFL 2020

Lineker

11 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Very weird that it's windy and rainy enough to be heard on the broadcast.  Guess thats got something to do with the crowd size.

Thought there was something wrong with my headphones at first, then I realized it was the rain

All charges against DeAndre Baker have been dropped and the attorney representing three witnesses has been arrested for extortion.

He’s already petitioned for reinstatement from the exempt list and teams have reached out to his agent to express interest.

The Giants meanwhile are going to wind up taking this on the chin.  Nobody forced them to cut Baker, he could’ve just stayed on the exempt list until the legal system played out to make sure he was actually guilty.  But they cut him for a combination of PR and eliminating distractions.  Now they’re likely going to be forced to pay him some serious cash.

17 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’d rather us replace Lock with no quarterback at all than have Flacco back there. Sucks to be you, Jets!

He looked ELITE against the Pats. But that's because Flacco trades off his good games against NE and the last time he faced them he did poorly.

Lamar appears to be following a similar trajectory for NE games...