NFL 2020

Lineker

Part of it surely is that there isn't enough tape on him to study given that a) it was announced kind of late that he would be the starter and b) the AAF archives were probably burned in a fire. But one could hope he is more than serviceable. 

Bench Brady at halftime

I enjoyed Tua's scrambling and the score-equalling drive in the 4th. Liked that a LOT.

Enjoyed Ogbah getting a strip sack for the second game in a row. Enjoyed Sanders continuing his FG streak to 20/20 with two 50+ers. I enjoyed the Dolphins winning games they would have lost for a number of years now and the defense forcing a load of 4th downs on the Cardinals.

I enjoyed 4 wins in a row for the first time since 2016 and enjoyed moving to 5-3 and 7th in the AFC.

Murray is freakishly good though. But I thought Tua generally traded blows very well with him and hit the 6th most passing yards in one game for any Dolphins rookie.