NFL 2020

Lineker

1 minute ago, B-li Manning said:

I don’t get it, the Giants had such a big lead and then it whittled away and Washington kept getting more and more points.  Must be fraud.  STOP THE GAME!!!

They keep finding points!

1 minute ago, B-li Manning said:

I don’t get it, the Giants had such a big lead and then it whittled away and Washington kept getting more and more points.  Must be fraud.  STOP THE GAME!!!

My favorite part was the last second punt formation trick that gave the defense all the time in the world to get set. 

11 minutes ago, damshow said:

Ravens have not come back when trailing at the half to win a game the last 20 times they've been down. That might finally be about to change. Admirable performance by the Ravens D given all the circumstances this week and the offense finally looked fluid in the 2nd half.

Should've used Dez Bryant!

So, Tua scrambles away from the pressure and appears to throw it away into the Cards bench with a flag thrown but it turns out Jalen Thompson is on the touchline blended in and catches it with some good footwork in bounds for an INT. The flag was for offensive holding.

Bizarre.

EDIT: Bah, they ruled it not an INT in the end but that was still a strange minute.

21 minutes ago, Adam said:

So, Tua scrambles away from the pressure and appears to throw it away into the Cards bench with a flag thrown but it turns out Jalen Thompson is on the touchline blended in and catches it with some good footwork in bounds for an INT. The flag was for offensive holding.

Bizarre.

EDIT: Bah, they ruled it not an INT in the end but that was still a strange minute.

It was really boneheaded by Tua either way. True rookie mistake.

That pass from Kyler to Kirk was beautiful except for fantasy purposes.

• Like 2