NFL 2020

Lineker

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

That would make the losses fun to watch.  He can revert back to his Bucs days and just throw for 450 yards a game

It's not like he'd have a choice with this shit defense. 

Its a bad idea to judge Tua's performance based on his appearance against the Jets.  Let him sit behind Fitz a few more weeks, put him in during garbage time

late to the party, but my ravens almost blew that huge lead in the second half. baltimore has never really developed great wide receivers in the entire history of the franchise. (don't get me wrong i love steve smith, bouldin, torrey smith, etc.. but fun fact: no raven receiver has ever made a pro bowl). we need more weapons on the outside. we're starting to become easy to figure out with our run-first momentum based offense. i love hollywood but wouldn't mind another "star"-vet receiver. and no, i'm not saying get antonio brown... but that would be interesting hahahaha.

it's tua time in miami. coming off of fitz leading the team to a shutout win... granted, it was against the jets but we knew the change at qb was coming soon enough. it was a good week in draft kings along with yahoo fantasy (started out 0-3, bounced back to 3-3... ended up missing my draft, auto drafted saquon barley in the first round (YUP sad times) and rolling with tannehill and foles as my 2-flex qbs. didn't look good on paper, but i like my team haha. fun primetime games on sunday and monday night on tap for week 7.

32 minutes ago, Maxx said:

His performance vs the Jets was 2 pass attempts, I don't think that's factoring into the decision too much.  

Oh I thought he had more than that.  They should at least wait until FitzTragic shows up

Big problem with the Ravens this year is the run-first offense is run-on-one-side only too as the RG position is a vacuum right now. Phillips has been very bad.

And you see it on highlights but the WRs are rarely getting open too.

It's all early in the season still but RG is a serious hole that needs to get addressed since so much of the offense relies on good blocking.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Big problem with the Ravens this year is the run-first offense is run-on-one-side only too as the RG position is a vacuum right now. Phillips has been very bad.

It's all early in the season still but RG is a serious hole that needs to get addressed since so much of the offense relies on good blocking.

Zack Martin for Lamar Jackson?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

The team must really believe in him and feel like he's ready, I guess?

Meanwhile, after last night perhaps Dallas should consider trading for Fitz...

Trading almost their entire defense for Fitz would be a good deal!

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

They can’t all be Ronnie Stanley :D 

• Like 1

Apparently there's a lot of talk in the Cowboys locker room that players are complaining that the first year staff came into the year completely unprepared. You gotta love it. 

2 minutes ago, LL. said:

Apparently there's a lot of talk in the Cowboys locker room that players are complaining that the first year staff came into the year completely unprepared. You gotta love it. 

New coaching staffs have been almost across the board horrendous this year, so that checks out.

This was easily the most experienced new coaching staff assembled.  Multiple former head coaches are on it, so that's pretty inexcusable.

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Everything he's done since then should have put that myth to rest already.  No one was in a rush to hire him as a DC

All his defenses have sucked if I recall. And his defenses before Baltimore ALSO sucked. Weird but I'm sure it was his work here that made them so good and not the other way around.