NFL 2020

Lineker

2 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Apparently the Jets test was a false positive which sounds exactly like a thing that would happen to the Jets.

It won't really be a thing that happens to the Jets until this ultimately leads to various actual positive tests gameday morning. 

7 minutes ago, LL. said:

It won't really be a thing that happens to the Jets until this ultimately leads to various actual positive tests gameday morning. 

A team doctor running onto the field late in the game while the Jets have a stunning lead and flagging down an official to let them know of a dozen positive tests that got missed because Adam Gase set a play sheet on top of it somehow.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

A team doctor running onto the field late in the game while the Jets have a stunning lead and flagging down an official to let them know of a dozen positive tests that got missed because Adam Gase set a play sheet on top of it somehow.

Adam Gase calling for a coach's challenge despite not having any left anyway because he is off his ass on poppers. 

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

20 very eloquent minutes of fuck BoB.

I watched that earlier and yea, I never realized how much he fucked that team up

Posted something to his social channels without clearance from NFL Network.

The something, according to sources, was an advertisement for the Manscaped Lawn Mower electric trimmer, which is apparently the “perfect tool for your family jewels.”

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Lineker said:

What he do?

Apparantly advertised for Manscaped on his Twitter without clearing it with his bosses. Gillette, a rival, is one of the league's main sponsors....

7 hours ago, DFF said:

Apparantly advertised for Manscaped on his Twitter without clearing it with his bosses. Gillette, a rival, is one of the league's main sponsors....

Calling them a rival is probably a stretch but I could see them seeing it that way. Though I would imagine it's mostly because he didn't clearance more than anything. 

Pats had their facilities closed for several days to do additional testing with their game getting moved to Monday.  As far as I’ve read, nobody else on the Patriots tested positive outside of Cam and Gilmore.

They finally reopened facilities yesterday, only for another player to test positive today and the NFL has now shut them straight back down.  Tomorrow’s game is postponed indefinitely.

40 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Broncos - Pats has been moved to Week 6
Broncos - Dolphins (originally week 6) has been postponed to ????

Not sure why they didn't just bump Broncos - Pats into the void, why move the Dolphins?

Might be that there's no easy spot later in the season? 

They really just need to set up a week 18, maybe even week 19.  And just flat out make it - if someone tests positive (and it’s proven to not be a false positive), that’s it, the next game is pushed to week 18/19.

How many more times do they have to learn the hard way that a positive test almost certainly will result in delayed positives within a week?