NFL 2020

Lineker

10 hours ago, JMarushin said:

A savvy team in need a of future QB should target Haskins and see if they can lowball the Redskins; Denver doesn't have a lock at QB, Roethlisberger's body will only hold up so long in Pitt, Tom Brady is a short term solution for TB obviously, Colts aren't sold on Brissett obviously if they brought in Rivers who is also old, may be other situations too

If you could swing a late round pick or depth guy or something for Haskins and see what you have or have him learn under someone else more experienced, could be a steal

What do you mean, that's precisely who we have at quarterback 😕 (when healthy)

• Like 2

oy15odmg5vr51.jpg

13 hours ago, Plubby said:

What do you mean, that's precisely who we have at quarterback 😕 (when healthy)

How did I not know you were a Broncos fan?

20 hours ago, Lineker said:

This is so true. Looking at the 32 teams, there are potentially solid arguments for all of these teams to decide to make a serious change within their QB rooms next off-season, be it for existing gaps, poor play, aging current starter, current starter on an expiring contract, just deciding to cut bait and move on, or whatever else might crop up:

• Patriots
  • Jets
  • Browns
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Jaguars
  • Broncos
  • Raiders
  • Cowboys (if Prescott can't be tied down)
  • Giants
  • Eagles
  • Washington
  • Bears
  • Lions
  • Vikings
  • Falcons
  • Panthers
  • Saints
  • Buccaneers
  • 49ers

Now obviously not all of these will see anything happen. But there is the potential there for huge upheaval.

I swear that the Raiders have been linked to or mentioned in every possible QB change discussion since like, 2017, and I still don't get it. Watch any tape on the Raiders at all and you'll instantly know that DC is not the problem and never has been. If we could beg, borrow, or steal a number one WR that could stay healthy or sane he'd be a top 10 QB. How many QBs have led a team like he did pre-injury in 2016?

Derek Carr isn't going anywhere.

8 hours ago, DMN said:

How did I not know you were a Broncos fan?

I kind of didn't have a team until I went to the US and was in Denver for a couple Avalanche games and got sweet tickets to a Broncos game...that just happened to be the game where Peyton broke the touchdown record. Hard not to get swept up in it after that :D