NFL 2020

Lineker

• Admin
1 minute ago, VerbalPuke said:

How much is it and what do I need? I do have tv but we cut the cable, so I'm rolling with my ps4 and firestick (which gives us Netflix, Disney +, and my friends WWE Network subscription lol). My dad told me I could get an antenna which would probably give us basic channels which would get me the Lions. 

You can watch RedZone through pretty much any device. I normally use either our Apple TV or my laptop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

How much is it and what do I need? I do have tv but we cut the cable, so I'm rolling with my ps4 and firestick (which gives us Netflix, Disney +, and my friends WWE Network subscription lol). My dad told me I could get an antenna which would probably give us basic channels which would get me the Lions. 

Check your PM!

I add Redzone onto our Sling subscription during football season. It's overall decent to keep year-round for sports + the basic cable channels that go great as background noise. But my Redzone add-on (which has other sports channels as well) is $15/mo on top of the $45/mo I normally pay.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

I'd laugh my ass off if Kaep ended up re-signing with an NFL team and it turned out to be the Cowboys...

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw a late round pick to Miami for Fitz. 

49 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I add Redzone onto our Sling subscription during football season. It's overall decent to keep year-round for sports + the basic cable channels that go great as background noise. But my Redzone add-on (which has other sports channels as well) is $15/mo on top of the $45/mo I normally pay.

Right on, i had considered Sling but i really don't watch a lot of tv beyond Netflix and Disney + now (what i mean to say is my kids dominate the tv). 

• Like 1

As much as I want Quin/Patricia gone, I'm not going to snub my nose at a win and being 3-3 at this stage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Same, if somehow it turns out they know what they're doing then I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Yeah, same here. It's sort of like, I actively wanted them gone at the bye. However, we've beaten two bad teams now (where we would have likely lost to them last year). So that is an improvement. I'll be interested to see how we do in coming weeks - Colts, Vikings, Football Team and Panthers are our next 4 games. If we're to be taken seriously we have to split those at the worst I think. I suspect we'll go 1-3 though. 

15 minutes ago, DFF said:

Yeah, same here. It's sort of like, I actively wanted them gone at the bye. However, we've beaten two bad teams now (where we would have likely lost to them last year). So that is an improvement. I'll be interested to see how we do in coming weeks - Colts, Vikings, Football Team and Panthers are our next 4 games. If we're to be taken seriously we have to split those at the worst I think. I suspect we'll go 1-3 though. 

I mean, I hate coulda shoulda woulda game but we're a dropped pass from being 4-2.

That's true. And that result would have had us level with the Bears, who everyone seems to suddenly be loving right now >_>

There’s no point to signing Kaepernick whatsoever, and no point in trading for Fitzpatrick.  This is a lost season, it’s stupid to try to fix it, the reward for doing that would be worse position in the draft.  What’s the point in doing that?

Concussion won’t keep Dalton out for more than a week, if that.  They’ll roll with DeNucci if need be next week, Garrett Gilbert will be the backup, and then it’s back to Dalton as we cruise to a top 5 pick.

Every time a division champion hosts a wild card team with a better record in the playoffs we hear the talking heads complain about it being unfair. The 2010 Seahawks were the big one but the NFC East caused a lot of these gripes on the past decade too.

This year’s NFC East is so legendarily bad I think playoff reform might actually happen.

14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

There’s no point to signing Kaepernick whatsoever, and no point in trading for Fitzpatrick.  This is a lost season, it’s stupid to try to fix it, the reward for doing that would be worse position in the draft.  What’s the point in doing that?

Concussion won’t keep Dalton out for more than a week, if that.  They’ll roll with DeNucci if need be next week, Garrett Gilbert will be the backup, and then it’s back to Dalton as we cruise to a top 5 pick.

Because despite the dumpster fire of a team this year, the other teams in the division are just as bad and the play-off spot is within reach for literally any of the 4. 

32 minutes ago, DFF said:

Because despite the dumpster fire of a team this year, the other teams in the division are just as bad and the play-off spot is within reach for literally any of the 4. 

And?  Woo hoo make the playoffs and get smoked by literally any other team that makes it, and ruin a good draft pick when you desperately need cheap defensive talent.

They aren’t going to throw, but there’s no way in hell they are going to spend draft capital on another QB or waste time seeing how long it takes Kaepernick to learn a new offense after 3+ years out of the game.