Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I wonder which current England players will go on to become sub-par commentators or pundits in the next ten years or so.

Weird question, but does Harry Kane have a facial muscle problem? I saw him speaking recently and it reminded me of JR's impaired speech due to his Bell's palsy. I'd still like to see him do panels or host stuff, he's always a likeable chap. I always thought Peter Crouch would end up being a pundit, but what do I know.

I needed two corners and England had plenty of chances to win two corners in those final 5 minute and then added time... Pricks

Southgate has to make some changes. Henderson needs to come on for one of the holding players. Sancho for Sterling maybe? Then get Foden on for Mount. 

Save Rashford for the final few minutes if it’s still a draw. 

8 minutes ago, The Kraig said:

Weird question, but does Harry Kane have a facial muscle problem? I saw him speaking recently and it reminded me of JR's impaired speech due to his Bell's palsy. I'd still like to see him do panels or host stuff, he's always a likeable chap. I always thought Peter Crouch would end up being a pundit, but what do I know.

Just a magic chin.

Also, state of this bellend wearing a tie under a football shirt.

• Haha 3

Kjaer really made up for the own goal there. I think this is justified, England have been unlucky not to wrap this up before the 90 minutes but Denmark never look like giving up. Kjaer, Braithwaite and Schmeichel have been really keeping them alive.

1 minute ago, Colly said:

Just a magic chin.

Also, state of this bellend wearing a tie under a football shirt.

This man needs a carer.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

If England lose, I hope it's before a shootout. I'd feel so bad for Southgate.

I mean if you can't win in the 120, you can't complain about losing on pens. France and Spain lost when they really shouldn't have.