Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Spain might end nicking this

Will. They've got three fresh strikers on the pitch, we have Berardi up front and two tired wingers.

OK, Belotti instead of one of the wingers helps.

5 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

I was downstairs making a brew so I missed the penalty shout who should have had a penalty

It hit Chiellini's arm as he went to ground. Knew nothing about it, never a pen. And I have Spain in one of my sweeps.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

It hit Chiellini's arm as he went to ground. Knew nothing about it, never a pen. And I have Spain in one of my sweeps.

Can understand the shouts for a penalty we've seen  them given before.

3 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Can understand the shouts for a penalty we've seen  them given before.

True, but this one was pretty clear. I think they key factor is he didn't deflect or block a pass/shot and no one was challenging him for possession, plus he was pretty blind to it until it touched him and he immediately tries to move away from the ball.

Plus, he's Chiellini.

Italy are going for penalties then? They are truly parking a tank in front of goal, and their box has become a pinball machine.