Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

2 minutes ago, The Kraig said:

Wow, Hungary doing the Motherwell clap. Is this usual? I thought it was just Iceland.

That sounds like something you'd need to see your doctor about. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, damshow said:

Thanks, they only showed a replay once and I wasn't paying much attention. First glance he looked off.

In the moment of the pass, an hungarian defender (I think it was Botka) kept him onside. Then he moves forward, but the ball had moved already.

Anyway, I loved the third goal. It was one of the very few things I enjoyed the whole match.

Hopefully France and Germany will give us something better to watch next.

29 minutes ago, The Kraig said:

Wow, Hungary doing the Motherwell clap. Is this usual? I thought it was just Iceland.

Also note the ITV studio host saying "look how much it means to the fans" referencing Portugal's win but showing the Hungarians doing that clap.

Absolutely miserable last 10 minutes. Ronaldo is such a smug twat, he was anonymous for the entire second half then celebrates scoring a penalty like he's scored from his own box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's so funny the England padding when other teams are playing, I must have seen England against Scotland from 1996 in double figures.

Especially Gascoigne being talked up as a huge influence on the squad when Kyle Walker, the oldest in the squad, would have been six years old when Euro '96 was on. 13 players weren't even born yet!

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It's so funny the England padding when other teams are playing, I must have seen England against Scotland from 1996 in double figures.

Especially Gascoigne being talked up as a huge influence on the squad when Kyle Walker, the oldest in the squad, would have been six years old when Euro '96 was on. 13 players weren't even born yet!

To be fair, he was a huge influence on them all. They read the tabloid headlines and thought "that's definitely not how I'm gonna end up, fuck".

• Like 1

I really love these two on commentary. Great choice for this game in my opinion. So much info and history, and still have a bit of a laugh. :)

Can't believe Germany keep wasting chances like this.

Just now, The Kraig said:

I really love these two on commentary. Great choice for this game in my opinion. So much info and history, and still have a bit of a laugh. :)

I liked it the other night when Clive asked Ally "Remind me how many times you beat England as a player..." and Ally responded with "As I say, I'm really looking forward to the game tonight".

• Haha 1