NFL 2019

Maxx

I for one can't wait for the halftime show

y31fnrikuke41.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

Do you think we could get the Rock to do that for the FA Cup final?

Without the fucking Kasabian obv.

He could probably even make Theo Walcott and Mason Holgate sound like superstars so I'd be all for it if Everton get there again.

I also love the fact the BBC went with the Vice City typeface for their title card on the opening VT.

Awww Demi is looking pretty good.  Hope things go well for her in trying to stay sober

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

He could probably even make Theo Walcott and Mason Holgate sound like superstars so I'd be all for it if Everton get there again.

I just want to see the look on his face when he sees what Jonjo Shelvey looks like.

• Like 2

They only has (Retired) next to one of those WWII vets names. Now I'm thinking we have 3 WWII vets still in active service

I think the Chiefs will win it but I'm just hoping for a good, close game to be honest. I've watched more football than ever this year and it would be nice to end on a high.

Then I can start thinking about the draft and the resurgence of my Cardinals :shifty:.

Mulan Commercial B-

State Farm Commercial C