Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

14 hours ago, Baddar said:

Being reported at HT that Rashford will miss 2 to 3 months.

Double stress fracture of the back and a floating piece of bone in his ankle, so 2 ops basically. Will be lucky to make the Euros I reckon.

Danny Ings to lead the line!

14 hours ago, Adam said:

Got to keep asking though, because eventually someone will be the first to get the quote and the headline "Klopp finally confident of title win".

I get it's tedious though. But then Liverpool basically have the title wrapped up halfway through the season, it's a rarity.

The funny thing is that Fabinho literally already did this last week, but the English press pay no mind to foreign media.

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

This Raw style "David Luiz watching telly" cam is amazing.

Wish someone had given him a beer.

He's only got little arms, leave him alone 

I said to my girlfriend's flatmate before the game (he's a Newcastle fan) that the style of doing very little then having a huge slice of luck appears to be carrying Newcastle through. Little did I know how much of a prediction that would end up being.

Newcastle were utterly abysmal for the entire game. Everton controlled it after Kean's goal completely...and then go and let in two desperation set piece goals in injury time. Wonderful.

9 hours ago, Adam said:

I said to my girlfriend's flatmate before the game (he's a Newcastle fan) that the style of doing very little then having a huge slice of luck appears to be carrying Newcastle through. Little did I know how much of a prediction that would end up being.

Newcastle were utterly abysmal for the entire game. Everton controlled it after Kean's goal completely...and then go and let in two desperation set piece goals in injury time. Wonderful.

We're down to literal bare bones, one semi fit striker, no senior midfielders because one of them is covering one of our 3 injured full backs, and Christian fucking Atsu is on the pitch. We had to put a centre half on for said striker because there's nothing else left. We're playing defensively trying to nick something, and while yesterday was pretty unprecedented I think we deserved a draw against Chelsea who really created very little (the win was of course a nice bonus). Didn't see last nights, and obviously conceding two goals tells a different story, but you make your own luck to an extent and three of our centre backs (Lejeune, Schar and Fernandez) are probably the three best footballers in our side as the goals and assists tallies are showing.

Tl:dr. Yeah, jammy as hell, but 😛