Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Watford also play City and Arsenal their last two games. And those games are within the next week. I can't see how any new manager bounce helps them out there; I don't think even Big Sam and Tony Pulis combined could do it!

Absolutely devastated for Bournemouth. They really played quite well at the end there.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Wenger probably has a few of those coats spare.

Screenshot_20200719-152406_Chrome.jpg

Huh, is that correct? Felt like Salah scored more off the spot than just 3 times this season. 

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Wenger probably has a few of those coats spare.

Screenshot_20200719-152406_Chrome.jpg

He's scored nearly as many goals as United have had pens this season :shifty:

• Haha 1

Typical Watford. I do still think they could go down as Bournemouth finish at Everton, and if they win that and Watford get tanked by City and Arsenal, which is entirely possible, Watford would go down.

Their policy of constantly changing managers has worked to be fair but this seems really odd timing.

I'd say Leicester have blown top 4 now as well which is a shame.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Typical Watford. I do still think they could go down as Bournemouth finish at Everton, and if they win that and Watford get tanked by City and Arsenal, which is entirely possible, Watford would go down.

Their policy of constantly changing managers has worked to be fair but this seems really odd timing.

I'd say Leicester have blown top 4 now as well which is a shame.

Though to say since their next match is against Man Utd and at this point it feels as if the winner will get 4th unless Man Utd totally blow out West Ham.

Leicester stand by chance against United. Ricardo is out, Chilwell and Fuchs out, I believe Soyuncu is still suspended, and they're completely lucky that the referee somehow didn't send Evans off today on that VAR review. NBCSN said they were told by the 4th official Evans was booked for the VAR review, which would've been a second yellow and off. Plus they're without Madison and probably Albrighton.

While injuries are going to cost them now, they overall absolutey bottled it in 2020.

12 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Leicester stand by chance against United. Ricardo is out, Chilwell and Fuchs out, I believe Soyuncu is still suspended, and they're completely lucky that the referee somehow didn't send Evans off today on that VAR review. NBCSN said they were told by the 4th official Evans was booked for the VAR review, which would've been a second yellow and off. Plus they're without Madison and probably Albrighton.

While injuries are going to cost them now, they overall absolutey bottled it in 2020.

They're going to win 2-0 now.