Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Baffles me how McBurnie's goal against us was given earlier in the season, yet Bailly got given handball, Sakho in this one, and countless others.

For the record, I think none of them are. That high up, it should be given as a shoulder.

Sakho was absolutely robbed that goal. Truthfully not sure how Palace are behind here, they've been the better side.

That said, Grealish might have got the penalty there is he didn't flop so dramatically to the ground

Go figure, now Villa are 2 up! 😂 Great for the relegation battle

Feels like the resistible force of Tottenham's offence/buildup vs. the movable object of Arsenal's back four. It's crazy that Ndombele was one of the only good things about that abysmal Bournemouth game and now he's on the bench again. Would like to see him and Bergwijn subbed on ASAP.

• Like 2

That was one of the most bizarre 5 minutes of football I've ever seen. Leicester cruising at 1-0, gave away a penalty from a goal kick and then all of a sudden 2-1 down with 10 men.

Mad.

4 minutes ago, TCO said:

That was one of the most bizarre 5 minutes of football I've ever seen. Leicester cruising at 1-0, gave away a penalty from a goal kick and then all of a sudden 2-1 down with 10 men.

Mad.

Solanke scoring twice is the maddest thing about that game

• Like 3

With City's suspension from Europe overturned, does that mean that the following applies - 

1st-4th - Champs League
5th - Europa League - league position spot
6th - Europa League  - League Cup "Winners" spot, due to City winning it 

And, if Arsenal fail to win the FA Cup, does the above change to the following - 

1st-4th - Champs League
5th - Europe League - league position spot
6th - Europa League  - FA Cup "Winners" spot
7th - Europa League - Leage Cup "Winners" spot

?

3 minutes ago, DFF said:

With City's suspension from Europe overturned, does that mean that the following applies - 

1st-4th - Champs League
5th - Europa League - league position spot
6th - Europa League  - League Cup "Winners" spot, due to City winning it 

And, if Arsenal fail to win the FA Cup, does the above change to the following - 

1st-4th - Champs League
5th - Europe League - league position spot
6th - Europa League  - FA Cup "Winners" spot
7th - Europa League - Leage Cup "Winners" spot

?

I believe so, but it can all be complicated further by Wolves winning the Europa League, since they'd get a Champions League place, which, depending on their placing means finishing as low as 8th has the potential to get you a Europe spot from league placement.

• Like 1