EWR 2013 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

- Raise Zamil's selling to 45. Change him to a heavyweight.

- Add Chris Gazeway and Chris Gazaway as an alter-ego for X-Cal. Raise brawl to 14 and stiffness to 25. Lower selling to 60. Lower tech to 40. Raise wages to 5000.

- Lower William Bobbin's and TR Punk's wages to 3000.

- Raise Wild Boar's tech to 41 and speed to 12. Raise stiffness to 56.

- Raise Vizzion's overness to 14, tech to 52, and selling to 63. Raise wages to 8000.

- Lower Virus CAPW's wages to 4000.

- Raise Tony Burma's brawl to 43, Lower speed to 36, raise tech to 60. Lower selling to 73 and raise stiffness to 54. Raise overness to 12. Raise wages to 7000.

- Raise The Rage's age to 40.

- Lower The Nazi Destructor's wages to 3000. Change stiffness and selling around.

- Raise The Juggulator's stiffness to 55. Lower selling to 51. Raise overness to 22. Raise wages to 9000. Change him to a heavyweight. Raise charisma to 37. Raise brawl to 65.

- Raise Tex Gaines' age to 40. He's also Canadian, not American. Brawl needs to be around 60 with an overness of about 10, speed around 3-4.

- Lower Supa Cito Kid's brawl to 13 and tech to 52. Raise overness to 8, selling to 60, and wages to 4000.

- Lower Sindarin's brawl to 28. Raise wages to 6000 and overness to 9.

- Check SS Look for Shane Haste.

- Shiori Asahi is a lightweight(172 lbs.). Primary finisher would be Aun, secondary is Gesshoku. Lower speed to 69. Add a tag team between him and Hiro Tonai. 5 exp.

- According to this: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=8893 Shawn Morgan is inactive. So change him to a non-wrestler.

- Change Markos Estrada's names to Marko Estrada. Raise speed to 65, raise overness to 11, and wages to 6000.

- Change Carnage GER's name to Dominic Boers, make him a lightweight(210 lbs). Add two tag teams for him. Kraftwerk with 2-Face, and Kraftwerk II for him and Karsten Beck.

- Raise 2-Face's brawl to 55. Lower selling to 74.

- Raise Aaron Arbo's overness to 22 and wages to 7000.

- Raise Ahtu's wages to 8000.

- Raise Bo Nekoda's wages to 8000.

- Lower Arrick Andrews' overness to 11 and wages to 4000. Change tech and brawl.

- Raise Bobby Shields' wages to 7000.

- Lower Zack Mercury's overness to 9 and wages to 5000.

- Lower Wes Adams' overness to 20, stiffness to 40, and wages to 10000. Raise technical to 55 and brawl to 48.

- Vinnie Massaro's wages need dropped drastically, I'd say to around 7000. Overness would be fine around 20. Lower attitude to 65.

- Check SS Look for Vaughn Lilas. Lower speed to 29, raise tech to 45, and charisma to 55. Raise selling to 65.

- Lower Trik Davis' wages to 12000.

- Lower Trajik's overness to 14, lower wages to 6000.

- Lower Toxico's overness to 10, lower wages to 4000.

- Check trainer for Tony Armstrong.

- New Todd Hanson pic: http://www.chaoticwrestling.com/profiles/images/hanson.jpg Raise stiffness to 60 and selling to 55. Raise brawl to 66, raise speed to 33, raise tech to 20.

- Tiki, Kapu, Threat, The Mighty Mini all need their wages dropped significantly, all under 8000. Overnesses dropped to anywhere between 10 and 20. Tiki and Kapu I'd say around 18, Threat possibly around 12, and The Mighty Mini probably around 15.

Quick question: Where are you pulling all of this info for these people? Just at a glance, I'm seeing that many of them are, for the most part, relatively unknowns. Not that I mind the suggested changes, per se, just wondering what is leading you to the conclusions, since I assume little to no info is available for many of them... Or, am I just not looking in the right place?

Just genuinely curious as to what is prompting you to suggest all of these changes on relatively unknowns is all.

-Bill

• Like 1

Well, first off you can find most of these guys on youtube. The ones I can't find are the ones I'm saying should have wages and overness dropped. The ones like Zamil and some of the lesser known guys that have a very small amount of videos on youtube get slightly more overness.

The rest of the guys just need stat updates, like Raymond Rowe and Todd Hanson.

Edit: But basically what I'm trying to say is that the people who have no videos but you can find info on should stay in the game, but only in the 0-5 overness range. people with a few videos could stay anywhere between 6-10 possibly even up to 15 overness..of course they would need lowered wages as well. Which is what I'm trying my best to do so it could be more realistic. But after the 15 and under overness guys get taken care of, you've got the 16+ overness guys who actually are in promotions(the smaller ones like APW and 2CW). But we'll leave all these stat changes up for discussion of course. If anybody agrees/disagrees with any of these changes, feel free to add your input.

Edited by fusionFX!

At Ohio Valley Wrestling’s TV episode number 734, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero returned and captured the OVW TV Title. His arrival was booked as a surprise and it looks as though he was introduced as Elijah Burke as opposed to his TNA name but that isn’t official yet.

At Ohio Valley Wrestling’s TV episode number 734, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero returned and captured the OVW TV Title. His arrival was booked as a surprise and it looks as though he was introduced as Elijah Burke as opposed to his TNA name but that isn’t official yet.

...Which hasn't aired yet. Thanks for the the SPOILER.

All for now:

- Add Sikness as an alter-ego for Adam Bueller. Raise charisma to 47, Lower selling to 54, brawl to 23, and technical to 48.

- Lower wages to 1000 for Agent Orange and overness to 1.

- Raise wages to 4000 for Agressor. Lower brawl to 50.

- Change AJ Cruise's gimmick to Fun Babyface. Raise speed to 75 and Tech to 35. Raise Overness to 11. Check SS Look. Raise stiffness to 40. Raise charisma to 57. Raise wages to 7000.

- Alex Cypher is a lightweight(209 lbs). Change primary finisher to Doomsday. Secondary finisher is Overtime. Lower charisma to 55. Change shortname to Upgrade. Raise selling to 50. Lower tech to 59, raise brawl to 52 and speed to 20.

- No info on Aaron Knight so lower his overness to 2-3 and wages to 2000.

- I understand Aaron Reed had a developmental contract with WWE but I can't find any other info on him, but raise the overness because of the WWE, lower wages to 5000.

- Again no info on Aaron Richard Smythe Esq. so lower his overness to 2-3, lower wages to 2000.

- I've found a little bit of info on Abdul Hanish but he hasn't wrestled since 2004, possibly lower wages to 5000 but keep the overness the same.

- Haven't found any info on AC Riddick since 2001. Lower overness to 6, wages to 5000.

- Found a very small amount of info on Ace Bennett, raise overness to 9.

- Adam Abz is listed as inactive on cagematch: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2880 Change him to a non-wrestler. Lower stiffness to 64.

- Very little info on Adam Armor, lower overness to 2 or 3. Lower wages to 4000.

- Adam Cage is inactive according to cagematch: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2=00000257&nr=4104 he's also a heavyweight(231 lbs). Lower wages to 6000. Lower brawl to 36.

- Change Adam Evans' finisher to Brainbuster. Lower wages to 6000.

- Finishers for Adam Hastey, Satellite(Impact) and Corkscrew Moonsault(Top Rope). Doesn't have any wrestling videos since 2003. Lower wages to 5000.

- No actual info on Afato(only one video), Lower overness to 3. Lower wages to 3000.

- Change Ahuna to a heavyweight. Lower wages to 8000. Lower overness to 8. Lower selling early 60's, lower tech to 45.

- AJ Smooth, born in Canada(Says on his Facebook). Lower brawl to 35, raise speed to 46.

- Raise AJ Sparxx's overness to 13.

- Lower Al Ghore's overness to 1, wages to 2000.

- Nothing on Al-Ahmed Mohammed, Lower overness to 1, wages to 2000.

- One little bit of info of Alan Johnson: http://www.newprowrestling.com/catalog.php?line=51&prid=1004&mtid=5 so I'm gonna say everything on him is fine except wages, lower to 4000.

- Both members of Red Devil Fight Team(Aleksander Chekov and Mikhail Ivanov) need their overnesses raised to 12 with 7000 as wages. DDT and Diving Headbutt are Aleksander's finishing moves. Add a friendship between the two members. Raise tag experience to 20. Lower Aleksander's selling to 65. Raise tech to 41.

- Raise speed to 35 for Alex Gold, everything else is fine.

- Change Alex Law's brawl and speed around.

- Alex Price is shown as being inactive on cagematch..make him a non-wrestler.

- Raise Alexis Darevko's wages to 5000, Lower speed to 13, raise brawl to 58 and tech to 41.

- Lower All American Thor's wages to 3000.

- Lower Anarchy and Phoenix's wages to 3000 a piece.

- Lower Andre Lyonz's wages to 9000. Raise overness to 12.

- Andrew Patterson's finishing moves are: Neckbreak Hotel and Deadly Maelstorm, both impact. Lower wages to 9000. Raise overness to 12.

- Lower Androide's wages to 10000. Lower overness to 6.

- Raise Andy Baker's wages to 11000, overness to 20, brawl to 23, speed to 47, tech to 60, and charisma to 45.

- Lower Andy Barton's overness to 7, wages to 6000.

- Lower Andy Bird's tech to 49, speed to 53 and brawl to 30. Raise overness to 11, raise wages to 6000.

- Change speaks to yes for Angel De Guerra.

- Lower Angus' wages to 3000 and overness to 3.

- Change Anthony Rivera's brawl and speed around. Raise stiffness to 60, lower selling to 45. Raise overness to 10.

- Raise Anton Arakis' charisma to 55. Raise technical to 51. Raise wages to 7000.

Just listened to the Portia Perez episode of the Art of Wrestling. I second giving her a hate relationship with Serena Deeb.

I listened to this myself. Keep in mind the context. When Portia said "I hate Serena," she was talking about a match where Portia and a midget would face Serena and a midget, as opposed to Portia and Serena being on the same side, facing two midgets. In EWR, when two people have a "Hate" relationship," they don't want to work together at all, not even as opponents. I stated before that Serena and Portia just had a lengthy feud in Shimmer as well. If Portia truly hated Serena (in an EWR sense) she wouldn't want to work with her at all, much less work with her many times to have a lengthy feud in Shimmer and to work a match with midgets. Genickbruch has at least 17 matches that have taken place between Serena and Portia... Doesn't sound like two people that aren't willing to work together to me.

I would also give her a friendship relationship with Sara del Rey, she said they lived together for a while

Again, listening to the context here, Portia said that she had met Del Rey exactly once before they lived together. While I'm not saying that they aren't friends, wresting has a way of pairing people who aren't necessarily friends together, especially when it is beneficial to the people involved. The arrangement could very well have been just a way for the two of them to save money renting a place while in Mexico... Personally, I don't think just because two or more wrestlers share a car, rent, hotel room, etc, automatically means that all parties involved are friends, per se... Sometimes, they simply do it to cut their costs in half... Mick Foley is a perfect example of this.

Fair enough to both. Maybe a "dislike" relationship between Portia and Serena then? Sounds like they hate each other in real life but not within the mechanics of the game. I'm just thinking of HBK and Bret, they absolutely despised each other but worked together all the time and put on great matches.

As for Sara, it sounded to me like they became friends due to living together although they started as strangers. Everybody starts as strangers! Sounded to me like they bonded from that time together, especially when they were stranded and had to eat all of Portia's mom's spaghetti.

Spoilers for Next Week's IMPACT:

ODB is the new Knockouts Champion

Turn Dixie Carter as a Heel

Turn Chris Sabin as a Heel (Maybe?)

Give Manik a Written Contract with TNA.

He still wrestles for PWG, leave it as an open contract.

He was pulled off of Night Two of BOLA. When asked why on Twitter, he simply posted a picture of the Manik mask.

I'd say written with TNA myself, but of course, if anyone opposes they're more than welcome to do so.

All for now..

- Raise Armand Rougeau's overness to 20. Speaks to yes. Raise charisma to 30.

- Change Austin Mannix's name to Austin Manix. Lower his charisma to 62. Change him to a lightweight: http://www.xicwdetroit.com/index.php/austin-manix/ Finishers are Endgame(Impact) and Spear. Change brawl and speed around, then lower the brawl to 35 and lower speed to 57, raise tech to 52. Raise over to 10, raise wages to 6000. Change selling and stiffness around. Check high spots.

- Axl Law is inactive: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=8875&name=Axl+Law Also lower wages to 6000.

- Azteca is a promoter so tick booker for him. He was trained in boxing so tick shooting ability. Raise overness to 10.

- Raise Bailey Mannix's age to 34, Lower wages to 10000. He is listed as inactive on cagematch, make him a non-wrestler. Lower speed to 55 and brawl to 35.

- Lower Baltazar's wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Lower Bat Martinez's overness to 3.

- Lower Bathory's overness to 6, wages to 6000.

- Check menacing for Big Bad Ben. Raise speed to 7. Lower tech to 3. Raise brawl to 56.

- Lower Big Daddy's Wages to 6000.

- Check Fonz Factor and Manacing for Big Daddy Moore. Raise speed to 3. http://www.oklafan.com/image/bank/big_daddy_moore.jpg He also started wrestling in the late 90's so he wouldn't be 25, he would be older than John Cena most likely.

- Big John O'Malley retired:

- Lower Big Money's wages to 6000.

- Lower Bigg's overness to 7, Lower wages to 5000.

- Billi Lightning should be 28, not 25.

- Lower Billy Braxx's wages to 4000, Raise overness to 6.

- Billy Rivell should have booker checked.

- BJ Laredo should be 28. Uncheck menacing. Lower speed to 16.

- Lower Black Dog's wages to 6000 and overness to 7.

- Lower Black Serpent's overness to 5.

- Raise wages to 6000 for Blackhammer.

- Lower selling to 68 for Blade Mathews, also lower overness to 6.

- Finisher for Blain Rage is Job Opener, not Job Opening. Check SS Look for Blain Rage: http://canvaschronicle.com/icons/blain-beach.jpg Raise charisma to 73, raise overness to 13 and wages to 7000. Raise brawl to 50, speed to 67, selling to 65, and stiffness to 40. Lower tech to 40. Change to a face with Legit Athlete as the gimmick.

- Check Shooting for Blitzz, he's also Inactive via Cagematch.

- Lower wages to 2000 and overness to 2 for Blizzard.

- Lower Blockbuster's wages to 2000 and overness to 2.

- Check highspots for Blood.

- Raise Bob Keller's overness to 10.

- Lower Bobby Biggins' wages to 7000.

- Lower Boles Azules' wages to 6000 and overness to 5.

- Change Bomzaloco's name to Bombzaloco.

- Raise Boomer Payne's charisma to 52. Raise wages to 6000. Change him to a face with Old School Face as the gimmick. Raise speed to 14 and brawl to 58.

- BPA Barry no longer wrestles, he is now a referee according to http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=6758 Put him in as a referee, Barry Delaney, 32 years old. Around 20 talent, $8000. Idk about anything else. http://getlostphotography.smugmug.com/Other/2011-10-22-IWF-Tournamnet-of/i-5vJDW7h/1/L/DPP_0086-L.jpg

- Brad Hunter is inactive, change speed and tech around. Change to a heavyweight(227 lbs).

- Brad Michaels is 31 years old.

- Lower overness to 5 for Brad Smith.

- Change Brady Roberts' name to Brady Malibu. Raise overness to 14. Change finisher to Rock-A-Bye-Brady. Check SS Look. Raise brawl to 45 and charisma to 60. Change to a Tweener with Cocky as the gimmick.

- Physical Fascination is Brandon Bishop's finisher move. Change to a lightweight(224 lbs).

- Change Brandon Day to a lightweight(224 lbs). http://tnagutcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Brandon-Day.jpg Raise selling to 55. Raise brawl to 53. Lower speed to 45. Lower Brandon Groom's charisma to 43. Raise wages to 8000 and overness to 10. Raise brawl to 44 and speed to 35. He's really improved over the years.

- Raise Brandon Hill's overness to 16.

- Check SS Look and Shooting Ability for Brandon Locke. Raise charisma to 54, technical to 60, Stiffness to 50, overness to 13, and wages to 7000.

- Raise speed to 54 for Brandon Parker. Raise overness to 10.

- Lower Brandon Young's wages to 1000.

- Lower Brant's overness to 2 and wages to 3000.

- Lower Brendan Michael Thomas's brawl to 56. Raise his charisma to 63. Raise wages to 6000.

- Lower Brett Prime's wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Lower Brian Anderson's Wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Lower Brian Immaculate's wages to 2000 and overness to 2.

- Lower Brian James' wages to 3000 and overness to 4.

- Check SS Look and Shooting Ability for Brian Jennings, he's also inactive so make him a non-wrestler. Raise wages to 8000 and overness to 11000.

- Make Brian Johnston a non-wrestler. Also raise overness to 15 and wages to 20000, he won't ever come back to professional wrestling. Technical needs to be somewhere around 50.

- Change Brian Sommers' brawl and speed around, then lower brawl to 45 and lower tech to 35.

- Raise Brian Soscia's charisma to 65, wages to 10000, and overness to 20.

- Lower Brian The Guppie's wages to 7000.

- Raise Brice Anthony's stiffness to 60. Raise tech to 57, speed to 20, and brawl to 45. Raise wages to 6000 and overness to 8.

- Lower Brock Sawyer's wages to 3000 and overness to 3. No info on him anywhere.

- Raise Brock Singleton's wages to 12000 and overness to 13.

- Bruiser Bennett's finishing moves in this order: Cardiac Arrest and Texas Tumbleweed. Raise brawl to 61, charisma to 35, and selling to 45. Check menacing. Raise overness to 10 and wages to 7000.

- Bryce Benjamin's finishing moves in this order: 1 and 10 and End Zone. Change gimmick to Dual-Sport Superstar. Lower speed to 70. Raise selling to 63. Raise wages to 7000 and overness to 11.

- Check booker and menacing for Bubba Brewer. Raise charisma to 60 and brawl to 45.

- Check menacing for Buddy Love.

- Raise Buddy Sotello's charisma to 68. Lower wages to 5000.

- Lower stiffness to 28 for Cade Sydal. Lower speed to 65. Lower overness to 7 and wages to 7000. Raise charisma to 44.

- Lower Caffeine Bean's brawl to 27. Raise overness to 7 and selling to 61.

- Raise Caleb Stills' tech to 32. Raise overness to 11, lower wages to 10000. Raise charisma to 57, raise selling to 51.

- Lower Calum Macbeth's wages to 6000.

- Raise Calvin McGrath's age to 28. Lower speed to 40. Raise tech to 35. Raise overness to 10.

- Carl O'Rourke is inactive.

- Raise Carlo Cannon's overness to 15. Lower charisma to 62. Raise tech to 61.

- Lower Carnage RevX's wages to 7000 and overness to 6.

- Caveman Broda is inactive.

- Change Cha Cha Chance's name to Chance Wesson. Lower overness to 5 and wages to 3000.

- Chachi was born in New Jersey, so he should be American. Lower brawl to 28 and stiffness to 38.

- Chakal should be 36 years old.

- Lower Chameleon's overness to 3 and wages to 4000.

- Chance Romance and The Flying Jobber are the same person. Delete The Flying Jobber and make Chance Romance inactive. Lower his age to 31. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2497

- Lower Charles Crowley's wages to 2000 and overness to 4.

- Add a friendship between Scott Dawson and Charlie Dreamer. Raise Charlie Dreamer's technical to 45 and brawl to 31. Raise overness to 12 and wages to 6000.

Edited by fusionFX!

Spoilers for Next Week's IMPACT:

ODB is the new Knockouts Champion

Turn Dixie Carter as a Heel

Turn Chris Sabin as a Heel (Maybe?)

Give Manik a Written Contract with TNA.

He still wrestles for PWG, leave it as an open contract.

He was pulled off of Night Two of BOLA. When asked why on Twitter, he simply posted a picture of the Manik mask.

I'd say written with TNA myself, but of course, if anyone opposes they're more than welcome to do so.

I was not aware, I apologize I thought that it was suggested merely because he is now in TNA and no reason was given. My bad :)

Add Doblone

Doblone

Doblone
Lightweight

February - 26 years

European
Brawl 47
Speed 62
Technical 56
Stiffness 72
Selling 59
Over 10
Charisma 71
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95

Speak: Yes
Heel, Pirate
Wage $5000
Finishers: Jolly Roger (Impact) Doblone Slam (Impact)

Add Doblone Davy White as an alter ego

Add Mr. Excellent

Mr. Excellent

Excellent
Lightweight

August - 35 years

European
Brawl 36
Speed 65
Technical 72
Stiffness 42
Selling 67
Over 15
Charisma 64
Attitude 98
Behaviour 98

Heel, Clean Cut
Wage $8000

Check Shooting Ability, Booker and Trainer

Finishers: Suplex Eccellente (Impact) Stretta Eccellente (Submission)

Add a Blood Relationship with Queen Maya

Add Emilio Eccellente as an alter ego

Add Charlie Kid

Charlie Kid

Charlie Kid
Lightweight

Uknown - 27 years

European
Brawl 59
Speed 58
Technical 43
Stiffness 40
Selling 61
Over 13
Charisma 68
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95

Face, Fun Babyface
Wage $7000

Check Trainer and High Spots

Finishers: La Caduta dal Gran Canyon (Top Rope) Spear (Impact)

Add Kaio

Kaio

Kaio
Heavyweight

July - 29 years

European
Brawl 67
Speed 42
Technical 51
Stiffness 48
Selling 71
Over 18
Charisma 74
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95

Face, Knight
Wage $10000

Check Trainer and Menacing

Finishers: Flying Elbow Smash (Top Rope) Kaio Crunch (Impact)

Add a Loyality with Charlie Kid

Add a tag team called I Ricercati (25 exp.) with Doblone and Charlie Kid - Finisher: Back Body Drop + Neckbreaker

Add a tag team called Italian Connection with Mr. Excellent and Charlie Kid (3 exp.)

Edited by metallica fan
  • Like 1

Some Billy Roc Students:

Add Sue Jackson

Sue Jackson

Big Sue
Heavyweight
October - 28 years
American
http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/83d393d0c6suejackson.jpg

Brawl 67
Speed 22
Technical 35
Stiffness 68
Selling 49
Over 10
Charisma 52
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Tweener, None
Wage $3000
Finishers: Avalanche (Ground) Moustache Bomb (Impact)
Add a Loyality with Billy Roc

Add Reed Bentley

Reed Bentley

R.Bentley
Lightweight
March - 22 years
American

http://thereedbentley.weebly.com/uploads/4/6/8/1/4681630/832163943.jpg?289

Brawl 45
Speed 67
Technical 58
Stiffness 44
Selling 66
Over 12
Charisma 72
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Add to HWA, Opener,Heel, Old School Heel
Wage $2000

Finishers: Reed Awakening (Impact) Ivy Shot (Impact)
Add Loyalties with Billy Roc, Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno,Dave Crist, Drake Younger

Add Tripp Cassidy

Tripp Cassidy

Tripp
Lightweight
December - 22 years
American
http://images.ak.instagram.com/profiles/profile_192007009_75sq_1362709145.jpg

Brawl 52
Speed 79
Technical 64
Stiffness 44
Selling 67
Over 16
Charisma 52
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Add to HWA, Opener,Heel, Old School Heel
Wage $3000

Finishers:The God Complex(Impact) Medusa's Coil. (Impact)
Add Loyalties with Billy Roc

Add Akira Tatsu as Alter Ego

Add Dale Patricks

Dale Patricks

Phoenix
Lightweight
September - 22 years
American
http://schoolofroc.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/3/8/11381473/103788173.jpg?344

Brawl 32
Speed 59
Technical 64
Stiffness 66
Selling 67
Over 16
Charisma 45
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Opener,Face, Blue Chipper
Wage $2000

Finishers:Wings Of Phoenix(Impact) Tornado DDT. (Impact)
Add Michael Passmore as Alter Ego

Add Mat Russo

Mat Russo

Wrestling Hero
Lightweight
October - 24 years
American

http://johnsontranscriptdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/matrusso.jpg?w=580

Brawl 45
Speed 49
Technical 77
Stiffness 45
Selling 57
Over 25
Charisma 55
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Lower Midcard,Face, Blue Chipper
Wage $7000

Finishers: Matburn(Impact) Matburn(Impact)

Add Joe Pittman

Joe Pittman

Pittman
Lightweight
July - 26 years
American
http://www.profightdb.com/img/wrestlers/thumbs-600/0ccda1b796joepittman.png

Brawl 55
Speed 45
Technical 37
Stiffness 45
Selling 67
Over 9
Charisma 55
Attitude 95
Behaviour 95
Jobber,Face,None
Wage $7000

Finishers: Pittstop(Impact)Springboard Back Elbow(Corner)

Add a Tag Team called The League (10 exp) with Reed Bentley and Tripp Cassidy

Add a Tag Team called The League II(5 exp) with Reed Bentley and Sue Jackson

Add a Tag Team called The League III(5 exp) with Sue Jackson and Tripp Cassidy

Add al Loyalty between Billy Roc and Heidi Lovelace

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

All for now..

- Lower Charlie Gates' wages to 4000.

- Raise Cheex's overness to 12 and wages to 7000. Raise charisma to 32.

- Lower Chicken Caesar's overness to 3.

- Lower Chico Es Loco's wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Rename Chiki Cortes' and RV1's tag team name to High Impact.

- Chino Martinez is listed as inactive on cagematch.

- Lower Chris Chance's charisma to 53. Check SS Look. Raise brawl to 12 and technical to 30. Lower wages to 6000.

- Chris Charizma is a lightweight(209 lbs). Lower wages to 3000. Raise speed to 30.

- Lower wages to 3000 and overness to 4 for Chris Clontz.

- Lower Chris Echo's overness to 7.

- Set Chris Escobar's disposition to face with Old School Face as the gimmick. Lower over to 8 and raise wages to 6000. Raise speed to 65 and tech to 53.

- Lower Chris Fury's wages to 3000 and over to 3.

- Lower Chris Impakt's over to 3 and wages to 3000.

- Raise Chris Jones' wages to 6000. Raise charisma to 60. Lower speed to 68 and raise tech to 49.

- Raise Chris Justice's tech to 31 and lower wages to 6000 and lower overness to 5.

- Chris Matthews and Big Money are the same person. Delete Big Money. Lower overness to 5. Finishers in this order: Shootsploder Money Plex(impact) and Money Drop(Impact).

- Change Chris Maverick to a wrestler(lower midcard). Raise overness to 7.

- No matches for Chris Peacock since 2001, lower overness to 6. Check booker.

- Raise Chris Raine's wages to 7000.

- Lower Chris Sanders' wages to 5000.

- Lower Chris Source's wages to 3000 and overness to 3.

- Is Chris Sydal even a real person? Can't find any info on him. If he is, lower wages to 4000 and overness to 3.

- Lower Chris Taylor's wages to 3000 and overness to 3.

- Lower Christian Hartley's wages to 3000 and overness to 3.

- Info on Christian Moore: http://www.3xwrestling.com/moorebio.htm Keep everything the same, but change finisher to Moore-Talizer.

- Lower wages to 5000 and overness to 5 for Christopher Wells.

- Lower Chuck E. Smooth's behavior to 65. Raise overness to 13.

- Lower Cinna's wages to 5000.

- Change Cisco Satanico's name to Nate Hardy. Lower charisma to 61. Raise overness to 11 and wages to 8000.

- Change Cletus Blood to a face and his gimmick should be Legitimate Athlete.

- Lower Clone's wages to 2000 and Overness to 2.

- Lower Coco Azul's and Coco Rojo's wages to 8000. Both should have 9 overness.

- Lower Concession Boy's wages to 2000 and overness to 2.

- Conscience is inactive according to cagematch. Check booker and menacing. Raise overness to 12.

- Raise wages to 6000 and Overness to 7 for Corey Vandal. Raise charisma to 55, and check fonz factor.

- According to this Cory Diamond wrestles as alot of wrestlers: http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=8697 I'd say if the wrestlers he wrestles as are in the game, delete them and add them as his alter-egos. But I think the Cory Diamond in the game is a different one. If so, lower wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Cory K is inactive on cagematch. Check high spots. Finishing moves: Double Handed Chokeslam and Pittfall. Both impact.

- Lower Coyote's overness to 3. Lower Creek Walker's overness to 3.

- Change Crowza to a wrestler, lower midcard. Weirdo as the gimmick. Raise selling to 45.

- Check booker for Crusher Doogan. Raise wages to 8000 and overness to 13. Change to a heel with Evil Boss as the gimmick.

- Raise Cryptkeeper's wages to 12000, overness to 12, and stiffness to 70. Change to a heavyweight and check menacing.

- Daichi Kakimoto is a lightweight(216 lbs).

- Change Daigoro Kashiwa's name to Captain Daigoro. Raise overness to 10.

- Daio QUALLT is inactive. Raise over to 10.

- Lower Dakota WLW's wages to 3000.

- Lower Dale Price's wages to 4000 and overness to 4.

- Check menacing and High spots for Damian Blade. Lower wages to 4000 and overness to 5.

- Lower Damian Steel's over to 4, wages to 4000.

- Raise Damien Kass' behavior to 80. Raise overness to 12.

- Lower Damien Ryan's wages to 5000 and overness to 5.

- Raise Dan Barry's wages to 6000.

- Check Shooting and menacing for Dan Bidondi. Lower charisma to 36. Lower selling to 55. Raise brawl to 55 and tech to 62.

- Dan Gibralter and Sammy Wolfsbane need wages dropped to 4000, overness to 5.

- Daniel Flynn debuted in 1997, he should be older than 27. Finisher is Springboard Leg Lariat. Also a heavyweght(240 lbs).

- Danni Deeds is 31 according to cagematch. Raise wages to 6000.

- Lower Danny Draiman's wages to 2000 and overness to 5. Uncheck menacing.

- Lower Danny Dynamic's wages to 5000, overness to 6.

- Lower Danny Quintain's wages to 5000.

- Lower Danny Scott's wages to 7000.

- Check Shooting for Danny Williams. Raise brawl to 25, change speed and tech around.

- Raise Dante DVS' charisma to 60. Change him a manager.

- Lower Dany Yamz's overness to 7. Raise charisma to 53.

- Lower Daragh Cleary's wages to 4000.

- Raise Darin Childs' wages to 9000 and overness to 15.

- Lower Darkstar's overness to 6, wages to 6000.

- Daron Smythe's finishers: Hypno-Bang, Uranage Suplex..both impact. Raise overness to 10.

- Finishing moves for Dash Bennett: Skull Splitter, Spinebuster..both impact. Raise overness to 14, lower charisma to 55.

- Raise Dash and Tweek Phoenix's wages to 7000, raise overness to 15.

- Raise Dave Clark's wages to 7000, overness to 10. Charisma to 42.

- Lower Dave McMillan's wages to 6000 and Overness to 6.

- Dave The Rave is a heavyweight(238 lbs). Raise stiffness to 45, overness to 8, wages to 6000.

- Lower Dave Tripps' overness to 5, wages to 4000.

- Raise David Deville's tech to 40, Lower speed to 29. Raise over to 9. Raise charisma to 61, make him a manager with Sports Agent as the gimmick.

- Lower David Dixon's charisma to 64. Lower overness to 8, wages to 6000.

- Lower DC Money's wages to 4000, overness to 4.

- Deaddie Freddie is Canadian. Lower overness to 5, wages to 8000.

- Lower Dean Durango's wages to 10000. Shouldn't be as high as they were in the first place.

- Change Deathrow Jethro's gimmick to Convict. Lower wages to 6000. Raise charisma to 40. Check menacing. New pic of him: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s320x320/425277_393442910769287_407794335_n.jpg Raise brawl to 62, speed to 7, tech to 10, selling to 53, and stiffness to 70.

- Lower Dennis' wages to 2000 and overness to 2.

- Raise Denny Ray's overness to 7, and wages to 6000.

- Check Menacing for Deon Johnson. Lower speed to 20.

- Derek Dempsey's finisher should be Orange County Stretch(submission). Lower wages to 4000.

- Derek Stone's finisher: Shiniamake(Impact). Raise charisma to 55. Raise overness to 12 and wages to 8000. Raise brawl to 62, lower speed to 23, raise selling to 53, stiffness to 60.

- Derik Destiny's finishers: School Boy(Ground), Destined To Be Dropped(Impact). Lower wages to 7000. Raise over to 10.

- Check menacing for Devil Dawg. Lower over to 6.

- Change Devin Devine to a lightweight. Order of his finishers on Cagematch: Aborted Fetus, Devine Intervention. Lower over to 6.

- Lower Devin Sturgis' over to 6.

- Lower Devious' wages to 3000 and over to 2.

- Lower DeVius' over to 2 and wages to 2000.

- Lower Devon Fury's wages to 6000 and Over to 6.

- Lower Devon Monroe's over to 4, lower selling to 58.

- Lower Diablo's wages to 5000.

- Lower Dick Brody's over to 4 and wages to 4000.

- Change Dick Walker to a lightweight(220 lbs). Lower Dick Walker's wages to 7000. Lower over to 7.

- Lower Dillon Eaton's wages to 6000. Raise selling to 63. Raise speed to 41 and tech to 48.

- Lower Dillon Robson's over to 6 and wages to 6000.

- Lower Dimbala's over to 8, raise wages to 6000.

- Raise Din T. Moore's brawl to 51, speed to 9, tech to 5, over to 4, charisma to 43, selling to 48, and wages to 5000.

- Change Dino Carter's name to Rashard Goff. Raise over to 10, lower wages to 7000. Raise brawl to 47 and tech to 55. Raise stiffness to 55. Check SS Look and menacing.

- Dino Winwood is active according to Cagematch. Make him a manager. Lower wages to 8000. Raise over to 12. Raise brawl to 20, speed to 4, and tech to 4. Raise selling to 40.

- Dirk Feelgood is inactive according to cagematch. Make him a non-wrestler. He is also a heavyweight(233 lbs).

- Lower Disco Stuu's over to 3, wages to 3000.

- Raise DJ Skittlez's brawl to 45. Raise over to 10.

- Lower Dominator's over to 2 and wages to 2000.

- Raise over to 10 for Don Basher.

- Lower over to 6 and wages to 6000 for Douglas O'Shea.

- Lower Dr. Everett Payne's over to 5.

- Cagematch has Dr. Hurtz as active. Change him back to a wrestler. Raise wages to 6000 and over to 8. Raise tech to 28.

- Raise Dragan Okic's over to 12 and wages to 6000.

- Lower Drake D's wages to 3000 and over to 3.

- Lower Drake Dexton's wages to 4000.

- Lower Dream Walker's wages to 1000 and over to 1.

- Raise Dropkick Murphy's over to 11.

- Lower DT Power's wages to 5000, over to 5.

- Duke Durrango is listed as active on cagematch.

- Lower Duke Maximum's wages to 5000 and overness to 5.

- Raise charisma to 54 for D-Unit, and raise over to 13. Raise brawl to 57 and tech to 30.

- Raise Dustin Thomas' brawl to 35 and wages to 6000.

- Lower Dylan Black's wages to 4000 and over to 4.

- Check high spots for Dylan Kage, raise speed to 60.

- Lower Eddie G's wages to 3000.

- Eddie Guapo was born in New York, so he would be American. He's also a heavyweight(231 lbs).

- Raise Eddie Thomas' brawl to 25, speed to 64, tech to 47, and selling to 60. Lower wages to 4000 and overness to 4.

- Raise Eddie Venom's charisma to 50, overness to 15, and wages to 8000. Raise stiffness to 70, brawl to 67, and tech to 21. Lower speed to 15.

- Lower El Blanco Negro Dragon's over to 5. Raise wages to 3000.

- According to cagematch, El Diablo is retired. Lower wages to 3000 and over to 3.

- El Enjabonao is 43, not 38 according to cagematch.

- Lower El Midgeeto's over to 1 and wages to 1000.

- Lower El Mistique's over to 1 and wages to 1000.

- If this is the El Mongol that's in the data, he's a bit too old to be in there, don't you think? http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=6211&name=Dr.+M

- Lower El Negro Magnifico's wages to 1000 and over to 1.

- El Torero is inactive according to his wikipedia page.

- El Zoro Loco's wages need dropped to 2000 and overness to 2.

- Drop Eloy Fiesta's wages to 6000 and over to 6.

- Lower Enigma's wages to 3000 and over to 3.

- Check Trainer for Eric Canyon. Lower charisma to 71. Raise wages to 7000, raise over to 10.

- Check shooting for Eric Everlast, he knows Judo. Raise charisma to 56, wages to 8000, and overness to 11.

- Is this the same Eric Keaton that's in the game? http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Bay-County-FL/Zachary-Eric-Keaton.3751352/details/ If so his behavior needs to be dropped alot more than it is.

- Check trainer for Erik Andretti.

- Face of Death is listed as inactive on cagematch.

- Lower Fantastic Frank's wages to 4000 and over to 4.

- Raise Faroh of Phunk's wages to 7000.

- Lower Felix's wages to 1000 and over to 1.

- Change speaks to yes for Fireangel. Raise wages to 6000.

Edited by fusionFX!